Groom Property Maintenance - Electrical assistance.
Published: 7 Jan 2019
"As a busy property maintenance company we have always found Daton Electrical to be reliable, efficient and willing to help on both reactive and planned electrical work.
Dave and his team are courteous and professional in their approach to work and communicate well with our help desk and our clients. We would recommend their services without hesitation.
Groom Property Maintenance
Groom Property Maintenance have been using Daton Electrical for many years for reactive and planned electrical work. Groom are a nationwide commerical property maintenance company that use us for a wide area of the South of England. We have provided an emergency call out service for them for a few years and also do larger planned installs which are needed too.
- We have done all sorts of jobs for Groom from replacing a simple lighting fitting, checking electrics after a leak, repairing hand dryers and repairing fire alarms. Most jobs tend to be emergency call out, implying it must be attended to within 8 hours, which is never usually a problem for us as we have several engineers on the road each day.
- We also do larger planned installs for Groom when renovating or upgrading systems in a property. Larger jobs are generally planned weeks in advance which give us plenty of time to order parts for the job.
- Groom often had issues with previous electricians being unable to attend a job within the set time, for us this is not an issue as we have plenty of engineers and can often free up spaces to make sure we can get to the emergency jobs.
- Our engineers have many years of experience so we are able to use this to our advantage and usually can resolve breakdowns quickly, due to having seen most issues before and knowing where to look first to resolve a fault.
How we helped
- We are very reactive to emergency call outs, usually being able to get over to site within a few hours.
- Due to our engineers having years of experience we can usually resolve simple breakdowns within an hour and hold stock in our vans for simple fixes.
- By using Daton, Groom found that breakdowns where resolved quickly at a reasonable price.
- We are on the end of the phone at all times of day to answer their calls and help them resolve issues for their clients quickly.
- Planned installs where completed on time and within budget which is very important for property maintenance companies, ensure all work was signed off and tested to meet current standards.
- We have a large network of other trades so when in need of plumbing and other trades urgently we were often able to help with these issues too.