Swift Property Investors - Electrical Inspections
Published: 7 Jan 2019
"We at Swift Property Investors need to be sure that all of our properties for letting are safe for tenants and this includes regular electrical safety checks.
Occasionally electrical faults occur and I must ensure that I address any problems quickly and efficiently. Sometimes I just can’t get to the property and need the tradesmen to arrange an appointment with the tenant and attend the problem without me being involved.
Daton fit the bill perfectly. All of their staff are CRB checked so I can be sure that there will be no complaints from the tenants. In one case, the tenant was getting a small tingle from their electric shower and daton found that the problem was caused by an earth cable and this was rectified with minimal fuss and at a reasonable cost.
In another incident, my elderly mother in law came home from holiday to find her freezer totally defrosted and the power out. She and her niece then spent hours unplugging appliances and removing light bulbs, trying to find the fault. I asked Daton to go round and, of course, with the right training, qualifications and equipment they found the fault in a pump in the pond outside in a matter of minutes.
I have no hesitation in recommending your firm to anyone who needs a polite, courteous and knowledgeable sparky in a hurry.
Swift Property Investors
Swift Property Investors are a local letting agency. The must ensure that properties are safe for tenants and in a decent livable condition. This includes the electrical installation which is where Daton Electrical come in. Swift have been using us for many years now, doing inspections and maintenance on all their properties.
Daton Electrical specialise in electrical testing and maintenance, which is why we fit the needs of Swift Property Investors so well. We inspect installations of all properties when tenants leave to make sure they are still in a safe condition.
Swift have always had to have electrical inspections and maintenance, before they used us they were using a local one man band, who often didn't turn up or turned up late, or could not fit in emergency breakdowns fast enough and was generally quite unreliable.
How we helped
- Daton Electrical have several engineers on the road each day so when something goes wrong in a customer's property, we can be there and resolve the issue quickly.
- We are able to book inspections at a time to suit the client, or if the property is empty we are always happy to collect the keys and go to the property to complete the work for our customer.
- We are always just on the end of the phone when needed and can do repairs in short time frames for our customers. So if there is an emergency breakdown we are always the first people to call.
- We specialise in electrical inspections so we can guarantee that your home will be tested properly by a qualified NICEIC engineer.
- All work is guaranteed so you have piece of mind after the work is done.